Google SEO TUTORIALS, Videos

Google SEO Tutorials



SEO Tutorials by GOOGLE for Beginners, Intermediate, Advanced people, website owners, consultants


Are you a beginner in SEO? Intermediate website owner? A seasoned SEO Consultant? NO MATTER what these video tutorials are just meant for you. Straight from Google to You and just for your benefit.


I was frikling one day recently scratching my head of how about to SEO for my blog which barely runs around viral, called SEO consultants, sent mails, spoke to some, rest never turned up. Fed up frustrated with Search Engine Optimization never going anywhere, doing all by self, not reaching anywhere, I turned up to Youtube to see if the video Hog has got anything for me in it. Alas! It did have something better than I had never imagined. SEO Videos directly from Google. With a big Aww in face I went through it, found it quite basic though it refreshed and added some skills and shed  light of Search Engine Optimazation knowlege over what I was previously gifted.


As always a retard mentality of helping others that I have, I felt these SEO Tutorial Videos could definitely benefit you. So I am sharing them. I do not want anything in return anyway for the help :)



Maile Ohye is a Google Web developer and SEO persona at Google. She explains of how you can improve your website and rank well in Google.


Let me ask you these questions even before we proceed any further. DONT YOU WANT RANK NO 1 IN GOOGLE? DONT YOU WANT TO OUT RANK YOUR COMPETITORS? DONT YOU WANT TO DOMINATE IN YOUR NICHE? DO YOU WANT TO GENERATE   VIRAL TRAFFIC TO YOUR WEBSITE?


As always, if you have come this far means its an YES without lokking and turning back. WHAT DO YOU SAY?


Without wasting anymore time, lets proceed further.

Below are the four videos tutorials about SEO directly from Google. Watch them keenly, pen down if necessary and adhere to them and one day YOU WILL SURELY BE RANKING YOUR WEBSITE AMONGST THE TOP 5 IN GOOGLE SEARCH RESULTS AND HAVE VIRAL MASSIVE TRAFFIC GENERATED. Watch the videos below






Google SEO Video Tutorials

 

 


I WISH YOU A HEALTHY AND BEST IF LUCK IN YOUR SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION JOURNEY. ALL THE BEST!!!


Enjoy :)


FEEL TO SAY SOMETHING?, Leave your comments below



Amit Teli

 

 


Search terms:

SEO, Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Optimisation, SEO Tutorials, Google SEO Tutorials, SEO videos, AmitTeli, SEO Tutorials for Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced, Google SEO Tips, Website Traffic Generation, SEO Blog

0 comments :

Post a Comment