Dragon Nest MMO Game Simulator - Skill Simulator

Hello Dragoner's,

I have pretty good news if you are from Dragon Nest EU .

Recently I came across a new simulator for when I browsing the forum under the guides section. A Class simulator which simulates all the skills of the dragon Nest MMO Classes.



Dragon Nest Simulator
Dragon Nest Simulator



I have had times back when I was playing Dragon Nest, not to say that I am still playing it. The skills used to get screwed up pretty much and I had only 3 options left, either to buy Skill reset [AC Pay],  wait till I get a free one or delete and re build another character investing the same time and efforts again to level the character back. You see there isn't pretty much perfect guides available anywhere on the internet. Its just try and scratch method. If it works then you are the winner. :)


So, I was browsing the Dragon Nest EU Community forums to see if there is anything new and Alas!!! I came across this tools, not to say there are pretty much numbered tools on the internet. Search Google!!! you will find one :>


There is only one concern when I tried to view it. It requires Microsoft Silver light to work :wink


You can access the tool Dragon Nest Simulator Here.

Let me say something to you, Why do you even have to access the website, when You can access the Tool here for Free :) NO Kidding :>

Dragon Nest Simulator Tool (Skill Simulator)





Let me say what the tool does: First of all it relieves you from the anxiety of skill scraping, Secondly, You can simulate the  dragon nest character class skills to your satisfaction even before you apply it to your character and see how you feel. Thirdly, You are the winner, as you have escaped from getting harnessed by players.
What the F**C**K, I got Killed and Harnessed!!! /sob

Isn't it better that you try out your skills and then mess around with the player and be the number 1 the leader board??



Well Dragoner, that's all for now,. from my side....



Happy Gaming, ah.. Dragon Nesting... :)




Amit Teli





Search  terms: Dragon Nest, Dragon Nest MMO, dragon nest eu, dragon nest mmorpg, dragon nest skill simulator, AmitTeli, Europe mmorpg, Dragon Nest Europe, play dragon nest, Dragon Nest online, Dragon Nest Game, dragon nest simulator

0 comments :

Post a Comment