ArcheAge (KR) CBT4



My 2nd day in ArcheAge was actually quite a frustrating one, given the lack of knowledge about the Korean language. But still, the years of online gaming managed to get me through various interactive quests after a short while, including toying around and watching what others did. If you look at the top right corner, there is a bar stating the time of the day, and the night view in ArcheAge is nothing but awesome.




Yesterday, I posted about mounted melee combat. After leveling my mount (yes, and it dies), it learn the new ranged combat skill. However, it is pretty useless for now, perhaps just for luring mobs, as there is a long cool-down for even the normal attack. I wonder how this will evolve later in the game...



Dancing time~! As mentioned in one of my previous ArcheAge posts, dancing in the game is sort of different from the others. Here, you press the dance key, your character starts dancing but with additional strokes from WASD, you will be a moving dance machine! And yeah, you can jump as well. Superb stuff!



ArcheAge's landscape for the Ferres race mainly consists of plains, grasslands, mountains, cliffs and plateaus, with that occasional oasis. While most games tend to have boring landscapes, ArcheAge allows players to mine, dig and climb the lands for different surprises. Even watering random plants!



ArcheAge is looking great now, and yes, like most of you, I am aching at the "generic" combat, but the scale of the game for me now overwhelms much of the negative thoughts about this mechanic. Still trying to figure my way around the game using my instincts, let's see how far this adventure will last before stumping me!



0 comments :

Post a Comment